Sonntag, 14. August 2011

Going international - let the party begin! ;0)


My participation at the Bead Soup Blog Party causes me, trying to translate my blogposts from now on. I will do my best - but I could'nt guarantee a proper English ;0)). It's tooooooooooooooo long ago since I leave school, and practise in work is rarely.

May I introduce you to my awesome BSBP Partner: Marina Dobrynina and her wonderful work of felt jewellery at Savon Feutre.

I really looking forward of receiving a soup pack with one piece of her artwork in felt. I hope for beeing able to do justice to her work! I will do my best ;0))

I also want to thank Lori Anderson for the organization of this great Blog Party - it will be a major international event on September, 17th - hopping from blog to blog to see, what participants have created  with their party pack.

Have a nice Sunday!
Yours Michi ;0))


Meine Teilnahme an der Bead Soup Blog Party veranlasst mich, Euch meine Partnerin und einzigartige Künstlerin - Marina Dobrynina und ihre außergewöhnlichen Schmuckstücke vorzustellen!

Hier könnt Ihr Ihre traumhaften Kreationen bewundern: Savon Feutre

Ist das nicht der Wahnsinn? Da steckt so viel Liebe, Geduld und Romantik in Ihren Werken - ich hoffe, auch nur annähernd so etwas Schönes mit dem zu schaffen, was sie mir schickt! Auf jeden Fall freue ich mich, bei diesem Mega-Event dabei zu sein, und möchte auch noch Lori Anderson für die Organisation dieser Party vielmals danken.

Am 17. September ist es dann so weit - da wird dann von Blog zu Blog gehüpft, und all die tollen Werke bestaunt, die durch den Austausch entstanden sind.

Wünsche Euch noch einen schönen Sonntag!
Liebe Grüße, Michi